Does shaping the future excite you? Are you inspired by blending your passions and career?
Cloud Practice Leader
We are looking for a Cloud Practice Leader to join our MasterSolve team. This role is for an experienced and motivated technical leader who possess an outstanding balance of technical depth and strong interpersonal skills.
This leader will have a passion for building strategies, solutions, and creative products to help our clients solve their most sophisticated and exciting business problems. As a leader within the practice, you will build a team to help architect and build cloud-native, rich-internet and containerized solutions, for MasterSolve clients. You will also lead technology strategy, architecture & design, and development using groundbreaking engineering and delivery practices. Finally, you will help us grow our practice: shaping solution offerings, developing thought leadership in the community and leading teams.
- Accountability for the practice, including driving revenue, recruiting, consulting, and all operational aspects, including:
- Practice Building – Drive overall growth of practice area through a combination of business development, talent management, oversight of delivery work, and thought leadership.
- Business Development – Develop tools for business development activities, utilizing professional contacts for the benefit of the Company.
- Team & Individual Development – Improve team performance through an effective team approach that increases efficiency and job happiness.
- Engagement Management – Manage engagement risk, project economics including planning and budgeting, managing accounts receivable, defining deliverable content, and ensuring consensus of proposed solutions from top management levels at the client.
- Seek opportunities and sell services to both new and existing clients
- Lead Executive and Senior executive-level client stakeholder relationships
- Work with teams to gather best practices and develop case studies and other core deliverables to build solution offering
- Participate in industry forums, events, and speaking engagements; manage production of project work, budget, and presentations to client personnel and leadership
- Mentor, develop, and proactively foster practice capabilities per market demand
- Support recruiting and on boarding of new employees and development of leaders
- 10+ years of experience focused in engagement–based consulting or equivalent shown experience
- Significant breadth and depth in architecture, development and implementation of software products
- Skilled in cloud architecture including; Amazon Web Services (AWS), Azure or Google Cloud Platform (GCP)
- Strong understanding and experience with Agile project management methodologies
- Experience leading development teams through everyday project tasks and collaborating across multiple functional/technical teams to deliver a project
- Strong ability to share ideas and connect with peers and clients
- Experience managing and mentoring software engineers as direct reports
- P&L experience from a comparably sized consulting or start up firm
- Demonstrated professional growth and the proven ability to work cross-functionally
- Proven history of leveraging and growing existing client base; organic business development responsibilities; i.e. growing new account/clients from the ground up
- Business operations experience (e.g., invoicing, SOW, margins, utilization)
- Outstanding verbal and written communication skills to audiences of all levels including client facing skills
- Middle-tier: Spring, REST, RabbitMQ, Kafka
- Back end: MongoDB, MySQL, Cassandra
- DevOps: Docker, AWS, Azure, Chef, Jenkins, Puppet, Ansible
- Experienced knowledge and hands on experience with Cloud technologies