We need Developers who move fast, are capable of breaking down and solving complex problems, and have a strong will to get things done. Developers at MasterSolve work on real world problems on a global scale, own their systems end to end and influence the direction of our technology that impacts hundreds of millions customers around the world.
This role will be based in Tempe, AZ, St. Louis, MO or Whitby, ON.
Join a team of super smart, customer obsessed Developers that like to have fun in a start-up like environment.
- Programming experience with at least one modern language such as Java, C++, or C# including object-oriented design
- Currently enrolled in a Bachelor’s or higher degree program in Stem related field such as IT, Computer Science, Computer Engineering.
- Experience scripting in shell, PowerShell, Python, Ruby or Perl
- Strong knowledge of AWS, Terraform, Vault and Kubernetes
You might also have
- Knowledge in Jenkins, AWS Security and Configuration Management Tools like Puppet, Chef.
- Intern must be a student currently enrolled in an accredited college, university or bootcamp
- Must be at least 18 years old
What you will learn
- We are looking to add a few indviduals who want to be coached and mentored by industry experts
- Access to paid certification programs, labs and training.